Saturday, January 2, 2010

Baby Due Date Predictor Pregnancy Gender Predictor- Did It Work For You?

Pregnancy Gender Predictor- Did it work for you? - baby due date predictor

The one I speak of course not predict what you just fun for her. Almost all who have requested is rite I think only one person was wrong, but they were not born at the end of the month is right where some of the people who asked if he could have been wrong before baby, if it is still Time was.

Conceived it therefore a place where you can add the teenage mothers in the design and the number of months that the child was. If it is odd = girl
= Child, even if you are not sure of the month typically sees a need to 3 months, the deadline in getting it. When I was 19 at the moment of conception and the child was conceived in February and the month # 2 19 2 = 21, provided that I have a daughter, but I used to find the truth, to delivery, because I do not know what I have.

1 comment:

My 4 month old is a Packer fan 2 said...

Designed 24th November 11 = 35

I think it was for me, because I'm a girl!

30w pregnant with a beautiful girl!

Post a Comment