Saturday, December 12, 2009

Comcast And Usb Tv Setting Up A Computer Tv Tuner With Comcast

Setting up a computer tv tuner with comcast - comcast and usb tv

I am looking for a good configuration for a signal from the TV tuner in my computer. I use my services, Comcast Cable, and I have a Dell XPS M1330. I have the impression that I need to get a cable card from Comcast, so that everything is working properly. I also think it likely that I will need to use an external tuner, then, because my computer is a laptop, I think, no more space for the equipment inside. It is clear to note that the M1330 USB, HDMI, 1EEE has 1394 (FireWire) ports.

What I ask is that the suggestions and advice on what tuners are compatible with my needs and if one of my information above is correct, you can then please give some answers.

1 comment:

Dash R said...

ATI TV Wonder Digital Cable Tuner
Part #: 100-703268

Post a Comment